Sunday, March 23, 2008

Polaroid Lifts and Transfers

This was an experiment. I tried transferring onto an old book cover. The paper wasn't really made to get wet. The emulsion ended up tearing up the paper with the lift. Interesting results. (My scanner was having issues focusing on the image, thus making it a bit soft).
This one I tried on the outside cover. This was the best result I got. The funny thing is the only part of the emulsion that actually stuck was the dark piece in the corner. It is more like an emulsion stamp than an emulsion transfer.

Deardorff 4x5 transfer
Condiments...transferMiles Colton in his living room. Emulsion lift.

No comments: